In the last decade, a new Jewish Israeli culture developed and emerged. It is a fascinating mixture of tradition and modernity, East and West, the familiar and the rare. Our aim is to expose our audience to many diverse aspects of this new Jewish-Israeli culture: literature, music, film, photography, drawing and more. Through these events and programs, we are sharing the beauty of our culture, and giving our audience an opportunity to re-connect with their own Israeli identities.
- Events and shows: a Jacky Levy performance, a special evening devoted to Aliya Stories, a celebration of Sigd (an Ethiopian Jewish holiday), and more.
- Book launchings: Top Israeli writers, poets and book editors present their new books for the first time, along with prominent scholars who discuss the work from different angles. For example, we hosted a book launch for A.B. Yehoshua.
- Political Panels: MKs and top journalists including Or Heller (Channel 13), MK Merav Michaeli, MK Elazar Shtern, and Eran Singer participated in panels about geopolitics, terrorism, state and religion in Israel, and more.
- Exhibitions: We are fortunate to have a beautiful gallery space where we present varied exhibitions which have included artists from Haifa, staged photography of biblical woman, Ethiopian art based on personal experiences and communal oral tradition, Pesach Haggadah illustrations and more.
- Song sessions: We host group singalongs on varied themes.